Monday, May 3, 2010

Relaunch of Preternature

It is with great pleasure that I announce the 2010 re-launch of a
peer-reviewed print journal devoted to magic, miracle, monstrophy,
the demonic, and the preternatural more broadly: /Preternature:
Critical and Historical Studies on the Preternatural/.

Since I fear the pdf Call for Papers might not come through as an
attachment via this list, I have also included a text version below.
I hope you will join me in passing this on to other individuals or
academic lists, as you think might be of interest.

Please see the beta version of the website for further details
(www.preternature.org), or contact Peter Dendle (pjd11@psu.edu),
Kirsten C. Uszkalo (circe@ufies.org), and Richard Raiswell
(rraiswell@upei.ca).

Thank you for your attention,
Peter Dendle
Pennsylvania State University

No comments: