Tuesday, October 14, 2008

nglo-Saxon Kent Electronic Database (ASKED)

The launch the Anglo-Saxon Kent Electronic Database (ASKED), a new database of burial records from the early Kentish kingdom.

The seminar will be of interest to students, amateur groups, field units and research professionals engaged in the study of early Medieval burial. please pass this on to anyone you feel may be interested.

Wednesday November 5, 2008 from 5.30 to 7pm

Room 612
UCL Institute of Archaeology
31-34 Gordon Square
London
WC1H 0PY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant memory has become in our everyday lives. It's like everytime I turn my head, I see something with a card slot or USB port . I guess it makes sense though, considering how cheap memory has become as of late...

Ahhh, who am I to complain. I can't get through a day without my R4 / R4i!

(Posted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4i[/url] N3T)